Contact Us…if you dare!
Publisher/ Editor-in-Chief: Maggie Washo
(aka..Mags, Audience Response Analyst, Complaint Department: Ridgeland Division, Head Cheese)
Contact Maggie If:
- You have something positive to say about CH2.
- You want to complain about something you read in CH2.
- You have a press release.
- You have a story idea!
- You are a LOCAL freelance writer and are looking to share your brilliance with wordplay in CH2.
- You are 6’2”, tall, dark and handsome with bright blue eyes. A passion for fishing is a plus, but not a requirement.
Art Director: Catherine Davies
Contact Catherine If:
- You are a photographer or illustrator looking for a job.
- If you are a current advertiser and you need to make changes to your ad.
- You need someone to babysit your dog. Or cat. Or bird.
Contributing Art Director: Tom Staebler
(aka..George, Thomas, the Stabilizer, Jordan Spieth-in-Training)
Phone: We wish we knew!
Email: If you find out, please let us know!
Contact Tom If:
- You want to take him to the Masters.
- You want to chat about his illustrious career at Playboy.
- You have a complaint concerning Belfair Plantation.
Junior Art Director: Hunter Kostylo (fancy way to spell “Costello” )
Contact Hunter If:
- You have an event you would like listed in our Monthly Calendar.
- You want to trade recipes for chocolate chip cookies.
- You want to list something in our “It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere” section.
- You can’t remember who is in that movie.
- You would like to discuss how attractive Benedict Cumberbatch is.
THE SALES TEAM
Contact the Sales Team if:
- You would like to advertise in CH2 and CB2!
- You are an existing advertiser and would like to take out a BIGGER ad.
- You are an existing advertiser and would like to take out a SMALLER ad.
- You are a head hunter and want to steal the best damn sales staff on this side of the Mason Dixon Line! ( We dare you!)
THE FINE FRINT:
- By submitting this form and entering this contest, I understand that my email address will be added to the CH2 mailing list. After I receive the first E-Blast from CH2, I may unsubscribe at anytime.