Meet the Press: 5 Reasons to Celebrate Elisabeth Reed
Author: CH2 | Photographer: Photography By Anne
1. Although Elisabeth grew up celebrating a very “normal” life in Normal, Illinois, she now celebrates in a place that is anything but normal…Old Town Bluffton, where she lives with her husband Matt, one-year-old son Evan, dog Georgia and cat Reedie.
2. Our resident “green girl,” Elisabeth started the CH2 office recycling program. She single-handedly sorts through all the cans and bottles and takes them to the Bluffton Recycling Center. (Seacoast Security Shredding now takes care of the mounds of paper the office goes through.)
Does your office not recycle paper? Elisabeth says call Seacoast Security Shredding tat 912.660.0382 to schedule a pick-up!
3. Elisabeth graduated from the University of Cincinnati with an architecture degree and from SCAD with a master’s degree in fashion design. When she’s not being creative at CH2, she enjoys designing invitations and cards for friends, sewing and screen-printing.
4. Elisabeth most models her life after her mom. Growing up , she saw her intelligent, working mother balance family and career with great success. Elisabeth hopes to be just as successful both in her work and her personal life.
5. Just to throw you a curve ball, this artsy, tree-hugging, yoga-lovin’ mama’s favorite music is none other than… country. Although she rarely admits it, she loves to listen to Alan Jackson, George Straight, the Dixie Chicks and Tim McGraw. Favorite song: The Bellamy Brothers: Redneck Girl.