5 Reasons to Celebrate Maggie Lowrey
1) Meet Maggie Lowrey, office mascot for CH2. She has been with the company since its inception. You could say she was the first employee.
2) Maggie was born in Mississippi to working Border Collies. They herded sheep for a living.
3) When she was three months old she moved to Daufuskie Island to a life of leisure with her new parents, Pierce and Bonnie Lowrey.
4) As driven and hard-working as her parents, Maggie often comes into the office on Saturdays and Sundays. She is paid in all the dog bones she can eat.
5) Her responsibilities at the CH2 office include growling at employees who are late to meetings, sleeping on the job and greeting visitors with a tail wag and a kiss.