HAPPY FATHER'S DAY - June 17th, 2012
Author: Special To C2 Magazine
An estimated 158,000 men are stay-at-home dads whose wives support the family financially.
Good Advice: “Every Father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice.”
Top 10 Things every Father should teach his Daughter
1) How to change a flat tire and check the oil in her car.
2) How to drive a stick shift and ride a bike.
3) To save money.
4) How to bait a hook.
5) To have a sense of humor.
6) Patience. She is going to need it in her future dealings with men.
7) How to tip correctly and well.
8) She is beautiful just the way she is and she is loved.
9) To play and be passionate about a sport.
10) How to dance.
A Tie is the most traditional and famous father’s day gift throughout the globe.
How to Diaper a Baby
Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat. Then, fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher’s mound. Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together. Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again. – By Jimmy Piersal