October 2010: SERIES OF FORTUNATE EVENTS
Author: Special To C2 Magazine
1. SAWYER BENJAMIN EHLERS was born on July 20th at Hilton Head Hospital. Sawyer was born to parents Leslie & Benjie Ehlers.
2. BRENTT TOOLE owner of Palm Key Catering and Events received FIRST Place at the 1st Annual, Bands, Brews and BBQ competition in Beaufort, SC, August 21st. The event was a SCBA-sanctioned competition fundraiser to benefit FRIENDS of CAROLINE HOSPICE.
3. JENNY BRASINGTON has been named Executive Director at Hospice Care of the Lowcountry.
4. KIMBER VILJAC has recently been named the 2010-2011 Market Manager for The Farmers Market of Bluffton.
5. BARBARA WILLIAMS has been promoted to Senior Stone and Tile Consultant at StoneWorks, Inc.
To be included in our next Series of Fortunate Events, please email Ashton Kelley a PHOTO and A SENTENCE (not a paragraph) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos will not be accepted without a sentence. Sentences will not be accepted without a photo. Paragraphs will be edited down to one sentence. Get it? Got it! Good.