September 2010: SERIES OF FORTUNAT EVENTS
Author: C2 Magazine
1. Devon Wade and Drew Hermiller, of New York, N.Y were married in Savannah, GA on May 15th, 2010 on Lafayette Square. The bride is the daughter of Stan and Robin Wade, of Hilton Head Island, and the groom is the son of Ken and Jane Hermiller, of Columbus Grove, Ohio.
2. Anne Finn has recently joined The Sandbox, An Interactive Children’s Museum on Hilton Head Island as their new Executive Director. Anne has lived on Hilton Head Island for 16 years and was previously employed as the Director of Development and Public Relations for Volunteers in Medicine.
3. The Oilerie Hilton Head Island is now open at the Village at Wexford. A wonderland for cooks and non-cooks alike, The Oilerie features extra virgin olive oils, aged balsamic vinegars, nut oils and various gourmet food items. What makes this shop unique and fun is that customers can sample the oils and vinegars from the “Olive Oil Bar.” If you find something you like, each selection is then hand bottled, corked and sealed.
4. Attorney Dale Akins of Bluffton, South Carolina has been given the prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell. An AV certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment. It is a testament to the fact that lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
5. The Art of Massage, located on New Orleans Road in the Colony Building, has been voted Best Massage in 2010. The Art of Massage is a local slice of heaven that offers therapeutic and relaxation massage, waxing, facials, and rejuvenation body treatments in beautiful, yet unpretentious surroundings. They were honored to be voted Best Massage in 2010 by their clients, and will strive to fulfill your belief in their talents.
To be included in our next Series of Fortunate Events, please email Ashton Kelly a PHOTO and A SENTENCE (not a paragraph) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos will not be accepted without a sentence. Sentences will not be accepted without a photo. Paragraphs will be edited down to one sentence. Get it? Got it! Good.